Are You Sure Your Retirement Nest Egg Is Big Enough?

G. Douglas Financial Group based out of Toms River, NJ and licensed in several states will show you how to invest in your future

According to the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, 23% of Americans don't believe they will have a comfortable retirement. Put yourself in the other 77% by making sound contributions to your fiscal goals with financial and insurance consulting services from G. Douglas Financial Group.

Learn how enjoyable your retirement can be by calling our knowledgeable specialist to schedule your consultation. Douglas will put his 35 years of industry experience to work on your financial future.

Plan for your golden years with guidance from our financial professional

Plan for your golden years with guidance from our financial professional

Live out your retirement in monetary confidence with help from a consulting firm that has been looking over the finances of Toms River residents for more than two decades. Make sure you’re putting aside enough money to retire on, making the proper stock investments and receiving the best insurance rates on your personal or family plan.

Choose G. Douglas Financial Group in Toms River when you need:

• 401(k) consulting
Asset management
• Roth conversions
• 401(k) & 401(b) rollovers

Estate preparation
Long-term care protection
• Retirement planning
• Annuities
Key man life insurance
• Legacy planning

Create a financial roadmap to a fiscally comfortable future by relying on the expert advice of G. Douglas Financial Group in Toms River, NJ.

Sleep better knowing your fiscal future is planned for

Did you know IRS records show that retirement can last for 30 years - and that it may require up to 80% of your current annual income? Ignoring your financial future now could put in you in a bind down the road. Call on G. Douglas Financial Group to help map out your monetary plan with expert consulting services.

When your retirement planning is handled by a qualified expert.

Share your retirement concerns with the consultant at G. Douglas Financial Group in Toms River, NJ - we'll take those worries off your shoulders.


The individual sending this communication offers securities through Gradient Securities, LLC (Arden Hills, MN 866-991-1539). Member FINRA/SIPC. Gradient Securities, LLC and its representatives do not render tax, legal, or accounting advice. Insurance products and services are offered through G. Douglas Financial Group. G. Douglas Financial Group is not an affiliate of Gradient Securities, LLC. Gradient Securities, LLC and G. Douglas Financial Group are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency.

This e-mail is being sent by or on behalf of a broker-dealer. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this e-mail or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or fax, and destroy all copies of this communication.

The presence of this email shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell any products or services to any residents of any state other than where legally permitted.

Please be advised that you may conduct securities transactions only by speaking directly with your Registered Representative. To help protect your privacy, we strongly recommend that you avoid sending sensitive information, such as account numbers and social security numbers, via e-mail.

Please be further advised that, pursuant to the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, and similar laws, any communication in this e-mail is subject to regulatory, supervisory, and law enforcement review.

It's official. For 2018, the estate and gift tax exemption is $5.6 million per individual, up from $5.49 million in 2017. That means an individual can leave $5.6 million to heirs and pay no federal estate or gift tax. A married couple will be able to shield north of $11 million ($11.2 million) from federal estate and gift taxes. And the annual gift exclusion amount is $15,000 for 2018-up from $14,000 where it's been stuck since 2013.

Request an Appointment from Douglas Bauerband

Free Hour Consultation

For New Clients

  • G. Douglas Financial

    1184 Fischer Blvd., Suite 1-D
    Toms River, NJ 08753


    Call Us
    (732) 288-1184

    Mon: 9:30AM-4:30PM
    Tue: 9:30AM-4:30PM
    Wed: 9:30AM-4:30PM
    Thu: 9:30AM-4:30PM
    Fri: 9:30AM-4:30PM
    Sat: Closed
    Sun: Closed